Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to order the items by the case ?
Answer: The minimum order on most of our items is 1/2 a case on others .Certain items are packed 24 pcs per case , some are packed 72 pcs per case , therefore the min order will be whatever the case (or half a case) packs ,however, you can order 36 pcs 42 pcs 98 pcs or any odd number above half case quantity. You will have to order this over the phone, Email or just chat with us live as our shopping cart is set for case and half a case sales only. You will find in most of our products a link to buy them in lower quantities.
2. How long does it take to ship the order ?
Answer: Providing the item is in stock we ship in two business days after we receive the order online. If we receive the order early enough we sometime process it on the same day or the day after. Certain items such as sheets which are made per order and might take up to 7-10 days to be shipped. If you are shipping UPS 3 days and UPS 2 days, please call us with your order number after placing the order, so we can give it priority for processing.
3. Where do you ship from and how can i know cost and transit time?
Answer: We located and ship out of Florida. In order to see estimate transit time and cost, simple add an item to your shopping cart, and you will see estimate on the Shopping Cart page. (to get to the shopping cart, just click on the Shopping Cart on the upper right side of the page.
4. Can I mix several colors per case.?
Answer: Sure. We have several of options. You can have full case of the same color (Most Saving!), Half a case and assorted colors option. Keep in mind, the less you mix, the cheaper it is.
5. What is your return policy ?
Answer: Merchandise can only be returned with our approval, or confirmation. Upon approval you will receive a full refund on your UNUSED items; however freight or shipping costs, will be deducted from your refund. A 20% restocking fee may apply.All exchanges or refunds are limited to 30 days from day of purchase. There is no refund or exchange on custom orders (e.g. embroidered items, or screen printed items), closeouts, special sales, or samples.
When you have received confirmation to return, you must include a copy of the packing slip or invoice inside of your box with a brief reason for returning the items and the best number to reach you.
6. Who is Towelsoutlet ? are you brokers? agents? Home business?
Answer: We are Distributors / wholesalers of towels and linen since 2000. We have a large facility in Miami of about 30,000 SQ feet, and we carry a tremendous amount of goods on our floors. We purchase our yarn and then have it produced in the same facilities for the last 7 years. We are probably the only company who stocks over 6000 pcs per color in beach towels at all time, and we make 21 colors!!We are committed to enhancing the quality of our towels, and making each customer our #1 priority! Please feel free to leave your feedback about our towels and our service in our Facebook page: http://www.FaceBook.com/TowelsOutlet
7. Who are your customers?
Answer: We have over 50,000 customers, and obviously can not name them all , however we supply towels to Shell, GE, Whirlpool, Norwegian Cruise lines, Disney High School Musical, Lennar Homes, Bronx Metro zoo, Xerox, HP, Memorial Hospitals, Marriot, Hilton, Seminole Hard Rock Cafe, NBA Finals and Sport events and yes Shamoo the whale who eats his fish right off our hand towels at the SeaWorld.
7. What is the difference between embroidery and silkscreen?
Answer: Embroidery now days is a more popular method of personalizing your towels or robes, the customers know there is more work done using embroidery and appreciate the detail and time it takes to do each towel. Embroidery has the advantage of lower cost for set up, especially when several colors are involved , and you can order as little as 12 pcs. For silkscreen the minimum order is a little higher, and the process is faster where ink is pressed onto the towel, so it is a cheaper process and does cost less than embroidery.
* embroidery is stitched on the towel therefore faces, scenery, and other photo like images will not come out as clear as a picture. Embroidery is great for logos, and outlined designs.
* Placement - We place the embroidery on the bottom center of the towel, about 8-10 inches from the bottom hem. Embroidery does not feel great on your skin , and having it placed on the bottom center will put it in the most visible place on the towel at all time. Unless requested by the customer, bottom center is the default placement for the embroidery design. However, we can do it any place you like.
* Since embroidered towels are custom towels there is no refund or exchange on custom towels, please make sure you approve the logo, and sign the invoice.
* Size - Embroidery has its limitation as far as size, and recommended amount of stitches. We can not go larger than 10 inches , plus having so many stitches in one place on the towel will create a problem later on
* Thread Color - We can do a pantone color match if we have it on the shelf,if not requested we will use our closest thread color available. If you want to match a specific Pantone color ,please indicate it when placing your order,if order is large enough we can order the threads specifically for your order, on small order, a fee will be charged to order the special thread.
Silk Screen :
* Silk Screen is Printed Ink on the towel. Similar to printing on shirts.
* Placement - Silk Screen can be done as big as 40 Inches and placed on the center of the towel.
* Ink Color - We can do a pantone color match for your color. More than one color available for Silk Screen.
* Since printed towels are custom towels there is no refund or exchange on custom towels, please make sure you approve the logo, and sign the invoice.